- Access Doors
- UFR — UNIVERSAL FIRE RATED ACCESS DOORS
UFR — UNIVERSAL FIRE RATED ACCESS DOORS
100 355 $100.00 - $355.00
- Rating is maintained for a 2-hour wall
- Fire-Rated: Carries both UL and CUL 11/2 hour, Class B fire rating, as well as the Warnock Hersey Label for three-hour noncombustible floor/ceiling systems.
- Certified 250 Degree Temperature Rise Protection: Milcor UFR Doors are insulated with super-efficient insulation to limit temperature rise after 30 minutes to only 250 degrees F. This UL temperature rise is the best in the business.
- Insulation Offers True Safety: Conventional uninsulated access doors can assist spontaneous ignition of anything near the door when the temperature on the protected side of an door exceeds 600 degrees F, endangering people.
- Reduced Sound Transmission: The sandwich-type insulated door panel provides a dual benefit of reduction in sound transmission through the access door.
- Automatic Panel Closer: A strong coil spring makes the door self-closing and self-latching. The convenient snap latch can be left locked or unlocked without affecting closer seal.
- Choice of Finishes: Available in brilliant white and stainless steel. Optional colors include grey powder coated steel, gold sand and jet black.